YouTube is one of the first video publishing platforms across the world. Linked with Google or Gmail accounts, users can easily log themselves into YouTube and surf their favorite video content. With the advent of YouTube Premium, the management of YouTube videos has become much easier for Premium users. Now, they can simply adjust their content preferences, download as much as content they want, and watch them offline, later.
Recently, it has been noticed that YouTube is going to incorporate some changes regarding device accessibility, and that’s for the YouTube Premium version. We are all aware of the prominent features of YouTube Premium. And, the download facility for offline viewing has overwhelmed us. According to the recent buzz associated with YouTube, the platform would enable the download-sync functionality across different devices. Let’s discover the news in depth.
Table of Contents
What’s Going On With YouTube Premium?
Many reviewers discovered the modifications in the YouTube Premium version. As per the findings, YouTube would allow users to sync the list of downloads on different devices that are signed in under the same account. To be specific, if you are a YouTube Premium user and want to watch the downloaded video offline on some other device, then it’s possible.
However, this option hasn’t gone live to date, confirmed a renowned electrician Dubai expert, who has to deal with various device and circuit problems. The functional option appeared for a short time span under the Background & Download section of YouTube. Additionally, it wasn’t for everyone who has subscribed to the YouTube Premium plan. Yet, the option went disabled after a while. It’s clear that YouTube ran a test for checking the download-sync feature for multiple signed-in devices.
If the test becomes successful, we can expect the YouTube Premium to work on your smartphones, smart TVs, and other network-enabled devices. Additionally, if you download some videos on your smartphone, the same will reflect in the Downloads section of your smart TV. But, make sure that you have successfully logged into the same YouTube Premium user account. Read More About Social Media Tips.
Did The Option Work?
Some users stated that the option mainly showed up on v.15.49.34 and 15.50.32. While opting for the feature, you might have faced a prompt that would ask you which device you want to sync. However, we couldn’t initiate the auto-sync among devices as the process is still under test-subject. We tried activating the option by using two different Android smartphones, but it didn’t work, unfortunately.
According to the experts, this is not the first time this feature has shown up on YouTube. The same option was spotted on YouTube
Do You Need To Switch To YouTube Premium?
Enjoying billions of content on YouTube literally comes for free. You need not pay a single penny in viewing content on YouTube. However, the free version invites tonnes of advertisements and distractions all along with the videos.
To skip the hurdles and to avail more benefits, people usually prefer the YouTube Premium version. Here’s why you can consider YouTube Premium as your worthy investment.
- Ad-free experience is the best gift for a user. You need not stop watching your favorite content creator or the creation on YouTube with Premium benefits. Moreover, you can download the application on your smart devices and take complete advantage.
- Though we are going to manifest 5G technology, the internet connection is still not flawless everywhere. On the other hand, if your unlimited data plan wraps up beyond your knowledge, then it can simply put an end to your refreshment. With YouTube Premium, you can watch all the downloaded videos even without a network connection.
- Videos won’t stop anymore when you switch between applications. For example, if you’re playing a game, then you can mute the game and enjoy both the game and YouTube videos.
- Do you love listening to music? Then, YouTube Premium is a must. With a complimentary package, you can avail yourself of unlimited songs through Google Play Music and YouTube Music Premium. The best part of the plan is that you can access them at no additional cost.
- Furthermore, YouTube Premium is the real destination for YouTubers. Those content creators on YouTube can launch their original content without any worry. And, they get paid accordingly.
What’s Next, then?
You can surely go for YouTube Premium by heading over to the ‘Get YouTube Premium’ option under Settings. However, the download sync feature over various devices hasn’t gone live. When the authority of YouTube was contacted, they didn’t expose anything about the test. Hopefully, the feature would be uploaded soon after completing prominent tests and trials on YouTube Premium.