Have you ever faced a sudden pop-up of [pii_email_4bd3f6cbbb12ef19daea] error code on your Microsoft outlook screen while working on it? The sudden appearance of the error code annoys the user and disturbs the workflow. But don’t worry, as we have come up with some easy solutions that will guide you on removing [pii_email_4bd3f6cbbb12ef19daea]. But before moving toward the topic, let’s look at what Microsoft Outlook is and why error codes appear on it.
Table of Contents
Microsoft Outlook is personal information manager software that acts as an email client. It is most preferable to Gmail and is widely used by business people to send and receive emails. It facilitates the user with multiple functions, including task managing, note-taking, contact managing, journal logging, web browsing & calendaring. It also acts as a web client. All these features make it more adorable for use.
Recommended to Read: How to Fix [pii_email_e6af9796c02919183edc] Error: 6 Steps
Why Does the Error Code Appear in the Outlook Account?
There is not a single reason behind the appearance of any such code error. These errors pop up due to many reasons, some of which are given below;
- Poor internet connection
- The conflict between other applications and server mail
- Use of outdated Microsoft account
- The old version of MS outlook
- Cache data and cookies
- The decryption of the MS outlook due to improper files integration
Ways to Fix [pii_email_4bd3f6cbbb12ef19daea] Error Code
It is easy to find the solution, so you don’t need to be worried about it. You can fix these issues at home, and you don’t need any assistance. We have some easy solutions that will surely save your time.
Solution#1: Check the Outlook Setting
First of all, it is better to check the outlook configuration because sometimes this error appears due to the improper setting of the account. For this
- Open your outlook account
- Click on the menu tool
- If you are using multiple accounts, click on the one causing the problem.
- Click on its setting and open the server tab
- Now allow the outgoing server’s authentication
- Open the advanced tab and set SMTP & POP setting same to the hosting provider
- Save configuration and restart your system
It will debug your error if it is due to an improper setting.
Solution #2: Clear Corrupted Files and Cache Data
The other best and simple way is to remove the cache data and corrupted files of your browser. For this, you will need to clear the history, stored cookies, and cache data. It will also remove your password and other stored data on chrome. So before doing this, first save your data in another place and then follow the given steps.
- Open the browser and click on the More option
- Here you will find more tool options; click on it
- After clicking on it, several choices will appear
- Choose cookies and other site data and clean it
- After this, clean all the unnecessary data, including corrupted files
- Now open your MS Outlook, and you will get an error-free screen.
Solution # 3: Fix Error by Changing Server Port Number
The other best method is to change the server port number of your MS outlook.
- Open your Outlook account and click on settings
- Open the files and account preferences option and click on the problem-causing email
- Now click on the Internet email setting and open the advanced tab
- Now update the SMTP number from 465 to 587 and press OK.
Solution #4: Go to Auto Repair Tool
If you are still unable to resolve the problem, then don’t worry, as every system has an auto repair tool. It is used to automatically determine the problem when you have no idea about it.
- Go to the setting of your system.
- Choose the option of programs and attributes
- Click on the MS outlook option
- Now click on auto repair
- It will take some time to process. After some time, a configuration message will pop up on the screen that shows the process is completed.
Solution#5: Update MS Outlook
The old version also becomes a reason behind the appearance of this error. So update your old version with the latest one. Install the newest version from the Microsoft store and uninstall the previous one. Your data will automatically transfer to the latest version, and you will find a bug-free account.
Solution#6: Contact Microsoft Support Service:
You can also contact the support service for the fixation of your problem. Ask them via email about your issue and send pictures if possible. They will reply to you with a solution within 24 hours.
Outlook is one of the most useful apps. It is necessary to remove the error as soon as possible because you can’t work until it is present on the screen. If you cannot fix the problem, you can also contact Microsoft support for help. They are available for customers 24/7.